Full Time Position
Looking for a place where you can truly make a difference and grow in your role? Join us on our mission to inspire & enable people to live life to the fullest!
Progress Physical Therapy, a part of the Ivy Rehab Network, is looking to hire a Clinic Director / Physical Therapist to join our team!
The Clinic Director is responsible for leading the clinic through Ivy's mission, vision, and values to develop a high performing team that consistently provides exceptional patient outcomes.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
* Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy Program
* Proof of current or pending state licensure in respective state
* At least 3 years of clinical experience, preferably in an outpatient setting
* Dedication to exceptional patient outcomes and quality of care
* Ability to work in a?fast-paced?environment while maintaining a positive attitude
* Self-motivated with the willingness to exceed expectations, learn and grow
* Exceptional written and verbal?communication skills and bedside manner
* Outstanding time management and ability to multi-task
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead the clinical and financial operations of the clinic, including meeting or exceeding operational performance metric goals
* Mentor and coach staff clinicians and non-clinical teammates in the clinic
* Cultivate relationships with the community, patients, and referral sources
* Grow the clinic through marketing efforts in collaboration with Ivy's sales and marketing departments
* Develop customized plans of care based the most up-to-date, evidence-based practices and treatments
* Provide timely communication with referral sources
* Oversee patient and teammate schedules to ensure care completion
* Complete daily patient care, progress and discharge notes in a timely manner
* Set and achieve professional goals and career growth
WHAT WE OFFER
* Competitive pay and bonus incentives
* Premium benefits package, including 401(k) match, medical, dental, vision and PTO
* Industry-leading career & leadership advancement programs
* New graduate mentoring & onboarding
* World-class residencies & specialty programs
* Exceptional continuing education perks
* Unlimited use of MedBridge (online education platform)
* Community outreach and service initiatives
* Partnership opportunities for experienced clinicians to start-up, own, and lead their own clinic
WHO WE ARE
A Leading Provider of Outpatient Rehabilitation
Ivy Rehab is an extraordinary network of 400+ best-in-class outpatient physical, occupational, speech and ABA therapy clinics in the Northeast (CT, NJ, OH, RI, MA, NY, PA, DE), the Midwest (IL, IN, MI), and the Southeast (NC, SC, VA). With over 3,000 teammates and growing rapidly, our network consists of multiple brands in 14 states. Clinics within our network are dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to 8,500+ patients - both adults and children - every day.
"It's All About?The?People" at Ivy -our teammates, our patients, our referral sources, and the communities in which we operate.? Find out more about our mission, values, and culture here!
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of the recruiting and employment process.