Benefits For Better Living:
- Drivers are averaging $1,200-$1,500/week. Pay is performance-based; not limited to tenured drivers.
- Make up to .69 cents per mile
- Performance-based percentage pay package designed by TMC drivers is offered, as well as cents per mile
- All drivers get a newer model, well-maintained, custom black and chrome Peterbilt with their name on the door.
- Experienced drivers get $1,000 per week training pay
- Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus with quicker payout for experienced drivers
- Health, dental, life, vision, and prescription insurance plan
- 401k with company match
- Employee ownership
- Paid vacation, weekly pay, direct deposit
What Makes Us Different?
Flatbed isn't like other types of driving. It requires a certain level of skill and creative thinking to ensure that each load is safe and ready to go. Our nationally-recognized training gets you on the road with confidence. Join a team that has each other's back, from the CEO to managers to drivers, and grow a future with the best flatbed team on the road.
- Consistent weekly home time
- Performance-based pay
- Top quality Peterbilt equipment
- Industry-leading flatbed training
PROUDLY HIRING VETERANS
We've been given the 2021 Military Friendly Employer designation. We are honored to work beside the service men and women who have given so much to protect us. Last year, we partnered with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's "Hiring Our Heroes" program to hire 500 more military veterans.
About TMC Transportation
TMC is the largestemployee-ownedopen deck freight carrier in the nation. We are recognized as a symbol of excellence in service and for some of the most professional drivers in the industry.
What does it mean to be employee owned (ESOP)?
Drivers who have been in the plan since ESOP began in 2013 had an average account value of$75,984at the end of 2019.
Call Us Today(866) 387-2046