"Forward Thinking for a Sustainable Future"
Keystone Engineering Group, Inc. is a full-service professional engineering firm providing specialized design services for the water and wastewater industry, as well as a multitude of other industries. We proudly keep the client central in our philosophy, operations and ideas.
Keystone strives to provide a collaborative team environment where creative self-starters are encouraged to share their unique capabilities and talents, and continue their professional development. This lively productive setting allows our team to approach projects in innovative ways, and find personalized solutions for all our clients’ needs.
Benefits for Keystone employees include Medical, Dental, 401K, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off and Holidays.
Civil CADD Designer
A Designer has the opportunity to:
· Proficiently use AutoCAD software in the architecture, engineering & construction suite (Civil 3D)
· Collaborate with Professional Engineers to create detailed engineering plans, and participate in project site visits to assist in development of detailed plans
· Develop scaled engineering plans with an emphasis on illustrating detailed site civil site layouts, process & instrumentation diagrams, treatment equipment, and piping
· Provide input and assist with continued improvement of AutoCAD design standards
· Demonstrate flexibility in working with multiple projects, challenging client demands, and continually changing design requirements