Ref ID: 03720-0011943884
Classification: CIO - Chief Information Officer
Seeking a Key Executive with healthcare/insurance experience to be responsible for ensuring the practical and innovative application of “right-sized” technology solutions to
support business strategies. Duties include partnering with stakeholders to understand key business drivers, identifying
solutions which will provide the information and metrics needed to drive company growth, improve cost effectiveness,
and advance the quality of service. Experience in leading and growing technology teams with an emphasis on developing
systems/processes that are scalable and sustainable. Key member of the Executive Team and part of the overall
company decision making process.
• Daily operations of all IT functions
• Creating a bridge between operations, leadership and IT to communicate and implement operational objectives
• Lead IT staff to develop and implement department goals
• Stay abreast of emerging technologies with a focus on improving IT department performance and increasing
company profits through strategic planning
• Create business value through technology
• Orchestrate and maintain a comprehensive Information Security Program that meets all regulatory mandates,
manages enterprise risk and, measures organizational maturity risk employing the NIST Cyber Security
• Comprehensive knowledge of current business market; ability to leverage that knowledge to drive revenue
• Manage IT personnel performance and expectations
• Create and implement IT policies, protocols and standards
• Work with upper management and finance to develop IT department budget
• Ability to effectively integrate IT systems and solutions across the IT and business landscape
• Ensure that IT department strategies and processes provide appropriate support to company-wide goals within
• Oversee contract negotiations with IT vendors and service providers
• Communicate with all division leaders to ensure IT usage is at maximum potential
• Troubleshoot and problem-solving large scale IT issues with a focus on company growth
• Oversight of risk management of all IT systems
• Lead Business Analytics staff to develop and implement department goals
• Identify and communicate business opportunities based on data analysis
• Effectively communicate business data to influence decisions and projects across the organization
• Research, analyze and provide direction to promote effectiveness and efficiency in current business processes
• Translate business data into clear and concise business plans
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field with background in health
care required. Master’s Degree preferred.
• 10+ years of IT Supervisory experience.
• Proficiency in: Access, Microsoft Power BI, Azure SQL.
• Strong business acumen
• Ability to work across departments in cohesive / professional manner.
• Experience conducting industry research
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Strategic thinker with an organized approach to his/her work.
• Attention to detail.