How you will make an impact
- Analyzing and evaluating existing strategies, policies, and procedures, and reforming them with the help of executives and staff.
- Creating new training and development programs.
- Leading recruitment efforts and sitting in on interviews with potential hires
- Keeping abreast of government regulations and public policies and accordingly amending company policies.
- Assisting with the organization of team-building and staff development activities.
- Acting as an excellent brand ambassador at all times.
The ideal Chief Human Resources Officer candidate should have a Master’s degree in Human Resources, Strategic Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
Other requirements for the Chief Human Resources Officer position include and are not limited to:
- Has worked in an organization with over 1,000 employees
- Has direct payroll experience or managed payroll
- Experience with Staffing & Onboarding
- Strong experience with Compliance matters
- Strongly prefer someone with ADP experience (certification in ADP highly preferred)
- Ability to engage with personnel at all levels of employment.