BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
REMOTE WORK-TRAVEL NEEDED
RADA USA is seeking a Business Development Manager to be responsible for developing, building, and maintaining relationships with new customers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills and a strong background with the Air Force and Navy, a key working component for this role. They will also be a key asset in understanding new market trends, RADAR technology, and will serve as a key contributor in determining new avenues for growth and advancement outside of current markets.
This role would be focused on Air Force Clients and focus on C-UAS, RF, Sensor along with other technology.
This position will strategically work on capturing new business in the defense industry with a programmatic approach. Ensure that the operation maintains a healthy pipeline of opportunities and executes cost-effective win strategies to achieve annual financial objectives. The position will be based in Germantown, MD but travel to Hanscom AFB, Wright Patterson AFB, Kirtland AFB.
● Collaborates with customers to create technical solutions for their needs, collaborating from initial requirements to sales generation.
● Must be energetic, have the ability to communicate at all levels; verbally and written; as well as be able to conduct executive meetings and visual presentations.
● Develop growth strategies, road maps and plans to implement actions that will expand our client base
● Identifying and qualifying new business opportunities, trends, and new technologies
● Building business relationships with potential customers
● Develop comprehensive program capture plans
● Identify gaps and emerging requirements, perform market and economic analysis, conduct business intelligence, design and execute formal capture plans, and monitor competitor activity
● Identify and map business strengths and customer needs
● Maintain short- and long-term business development plans
● Respond to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
● Write, edit and develop business proposals
● Negotiate with stakeholders for the best interest of RADA USA
● Work with other teams within RADA USA to include engineering, marketing, finance among others to meet customer needs and support customer requirements
● Conduct long-range planning aimed at development of new business targets and proposals
● Develop and implement effective business development campaigns to obtain new sales or increased sales with current customers
● Create informative visual presentations, Presenting and delivering information to potential customers at their locations, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
● Other duties as assigned to assist in the overall success of the company
● Due to the nature of work, US Citizenship is required with the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance. Candidates already in possession of a clearance are preferred.
● Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in Business Development activities in related DoD technology disciplines
● Must have a strong knowledge of RADARS and a background in similar fields such as RF
● Experience with lead generation and prospect management along with data entry into company CRM
● Keen business sense and ability to solve business development problems and situations utilizing ingenuity, innovation, creativity, and proof of concept
● The ability to effectively communicate at all levels of internal and external organizations
● Capture Management plan experience
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
● Experience with Ground base Radars or adjacent technology
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
● In-depth understanding of a company’s services and its position in the industry
● Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes
● Ability to travel 50%
RADA Technologies, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
401K with company match.
Medical, Dental, and Vision with the option to participate in a pre-tax Health Savings Account.
LT/ST Disability Insurance & Life Insurance.
Professional Development Opportunities.
Generous Paid Time Off allowance.
RADA Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
RADA USA is a defense radar company specializing in the design, development, production, and sales of All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars. RADA offers advanced pulse-Doppler, multi-mission, AESA radars for tactical applications. These software-defined radars introduce hemispheric spatial coverage with excellent performance-to price ratio.
RADA USA located in the Maryland / Greater Washington DC area. Our focused size is ideal for innovation, collaboration, and professional growth, and our combined staff expertise is both comprehensive and diverse. We are always interested in adding new members to our team who thrive in this environment.