Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate
1 yr. Renewable Contract or potential for conversion
Onsite training and excellent benefits.
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Within this team your duties will include;
• Being able to work a flexible shift schedule which includes coverage every other weekend. Includes possible placement on AM or PM shifts.
• Completing daily manufacturing tasks per cGMPs, standard operating procedures, and batch document instructions
• Monitoring critical process parameters
• Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
• Active participation in effective troubleshooting of equipment and processing issues
• Ensuring all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success
• Maintaining a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training
• Ensuring all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor.
• Joining a diverse shift team that will rely on consistent contributions to be successful
• Prefer 4 year degree in biological/life science, but not required - This is a HANDS-ON manufacturing role.
• HS Diploma or equivalent is required
• Strongly desire background in science & technology, not just manufacturing
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.