Location: Moorestown, NJ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a BIM Engineer
Needs 3D experience within the BIM software.
- Experience in structural area is a plus - project is to modify existing buildings extensively.
- Ability to work in a variety of construction environments
- Required to work with clients during pre-construction to build a 3D model, 2d shop drawing and submittal drawing.
- Become champion in the advancement of BIM.
- BIM engineers follow a different pattern in comparison to what normal civil engineers follow and their knowledge about this software is what makes their job so difficult and different from other construction professionals.
- BS, MS or foreign equivalent in Construction Engineering and Management/Technology
- Prefer with 1‐3 years of experience in BIM detailing work from pre-construction through handoff phase of commercial construction.
- Learning knowledge of AutoCAD MEP, Revit, and Navisworks
- Excellent collaborative and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively
The influence of a BIM expert is huge and the decisions taken by a BIM engineer has to be approved by the architect to carry out the operation accordingly. A BIM engineer has the position to analyze every detail of the replica before its actual physical construction process takes place.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com