KenCrest's Star 4 Early Childhood Programs provide high-quality early care and education for preschool children. We are seeking enthusiastic educators to join our team in providing high quality education.
The Associate Teacher provides support in preschool classrooms to implement a plan for the classroom instruction. The Associate Teacher implements daily routines and lessons plans and helps with daily preparation, transitions and safe supervision in activities throughout the school day, takes daily observations of children, leads small groups, communicates effectively with parents and co-workers. Paperwork as required for reporting requirements.
- Newly renovated facilities
- Fully stocked classrooms
- Supportive work environment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Ten month work schedule with possible summer hours
- Child Development Associate (CDA) certification; or
- Associate’s degree in early childhood education (preferred); or
- 30 credits (including 12 Early Childhood Education credits)