With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The Associate Director, Marketing, is a member of the Hereditary Angioedema franchise team. This person is responsible for marketing activities which will maximize net sales and market share of our Hereditary Angioedema therapies. They will also contribute to the development and execution of the overall US brand plan with specific responsibilities for contributing to the development of the annual marketing plan/tactics and leading execution. Position focus will be on advancing life cycle management, digital strategy, driving HCP adoption and patient pull through to drive sales and market share to maximize opportunity.
The Associate Director, Marketing reports to the Brand Lead, Hereditary Angioedema. The scope of responsibilities for the Associate Director, Marketing will be strategic and operational in nature.
- Responsible for definition and implementation of marketing strategies for existing and new products within the assigned therapeutic area
- Participates as a lead strategic member of the marketing team, which is functionally responsible for the overall management and direction of the franchise including new pipeline products.
- Develops ideas and plans for new business opportunities with input from external partners and customers. Plays key role in the annual marketing plans and participants in the development of the strategic plan for the franchise based on effective market definition/segmentation, an understanding of relevant customer needs, a thorough analysis of market data, and identification of critical market trends and opportunities.
- Under the direction of their manager, develops and executes all growth and brand strategies, including programs that target health care professionals. Leads all aspects of tactical implementation, including timelines, creation, and medical-legal-regulatory approval of promotional materials.
- Active member of the cross-functional US/Global launch management teams to support the adaptation of Global strategies to the US market to maximize new product planning
- Collaborate with Brand Lead to build and maintain solid relationships with key external customers such as thought leaders, patient advocacy groups, provider organizations, and other key external customers and stakeholders
- Works closely with internal and external stakeholders (third-party channel vendors) and media partners to communicate the strategy and ensure proper implementation.
- Creates engagement analytics measurement strategy & plan. Depending on the analytics necessary to deliver on the plan, this individual is responsible to either work directly within systems/ tools to pull or analyze the data, run reports or work with support groups to have those reports provided.
- Performs in-depth analyses of customer level engagement and other data sets across several channels to discover insights and make recommendations and decisions about engagement and channel choices.
- Under the guidance of their manager, evaluates effectiveness of strategies and tactics, including development of program success metrics, evaluation criteria, and feedback mechanisms.
- Interacts with key internal stakeholders to ensure strategies and tactics are linked to achievement of critical business objectives. Key internal stakeholders include medical, research and development, finance, global, regulatory, sales, corporate accounts, sales training, and manufacturing. Works closely with field based professionals (National Account Managers, Sales Representatives and Medical Science Liaisons) to ensure the execution of tactics are aligned with brand strategies.
- Assists manager with the evaluation and development of selection criteria for external agency partners; develops, manages and maintains effective agency relationships.
- Participates as a lead strategic member of the therapeutic area marketing team, which is functionally responsible for the overall management and direction of the entire franchise including new pipeline products.
- Bachelors' degree in business/marketing or life sciences; MBA preferred
- 8+ years' healthcare experience with 5+ years' commercial marketing experience in pharmaceutical/ biotech
- Strong marketing acumen with a solid grasp of marketing strategy, market research, data analysis, brand positioning, and tactical plan development.
- Experience developing and executing a wide range of successful online and offline tactics, including digital, print, video, and CRM.
- Experience applying data and market research with an understanding of relevant pharmaceutical marketing tools effective within the respective region
- Exhibiting passion and empathy to build meaningful experiences with consumers by understanding their needs and desires
- Experience leading senior leadership presentations and aligning cross functional partners to strategy
- Experience in a range of R&D, operations, sales, and marketing roles
Worker Sub Type: