Ref ID: 03720-0011896332
Classification: HR Director
If you are looking to enhance your career, Robert Half is seeking a Human Resources Director who is eager to work for a fast-growing prestigious company. As a Human Resources Director, you will be responsible for developing and implementing personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow. This is a great opportunity within a company that is offering an opportunity that is multi-faceted and challenging in nature. The Human Resources Director position is located in the South Jersey area and would be on a full-time basis.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Support in Implement and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.