ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Implements, configures, tests, and maintains the integrity of LAN/WAN hardware, software, and services.
· Implements, configures, supports, and manages a traditional Microsoft-based computing Desktop, environment and a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure environment using Microsoft systems management software and tools.
· Responsible for ensuring the integrity and security of the Pennsylvania Convention Center network environments and stored data.
· Identifies network and system problems and determines and coordinates corrective actions.
· Makes recommendations to management for hardware/software enhancements based upon study and analysis of the current environment.
· Will be responsible for maintain and administration of our wireless infrastructure
· Provides on-call support as required for all network and other technical issues.
· Assists Help Desk personnel in providing support when required.
· Works with other Technical Services staff members and, when necessary, business unit partners to ensure effective systems solutions and prioritization of work.
· Develops detailed and comprehensive technical documentation, studies, and reports.
· Establishes and maintains effective relations with others including Pennsylvania Convention Center management, staff, and vendors.
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
This position supervises Network Technicians and Part-Time Network Technicians.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.