Art Director I Agency
At IN Connected, a division of Advantage Solutions, we are data driven Shopper Commerce agency leading the industry in bringing Unified Commerce to life for our clients. Our convergent approach actively marries connected commerce, media, e-commerce and trade to create more ways for consumers to come into a Brand and for the Brand to come into their lives. We are a united band of creators, entrepreneurs, strategists, data nerds, social gurus, culinary explorers, commerce specialists with a vision to transform Commerce activation and a mission to bring unity to a layered and siloed landscape
We are seeking a very talented Art Director’s primary responsibility is to develop creative collateral for Shopper Marketing and Consumer Promotion campaigns by taking a brand concept and turning it into a tangible creative object. Throughout this process, the Art Director is held accountable for maintaining exceptional creative standards across print, collateral, direct mail, ad circulars, and web creative. The Art Director will play an active role in internal and cross-functional brainstorming sessions, so this person must possess a wide range of creative styles and feel comfortable expressing and presenting creative rationale.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Development of creative shopper marketing and consumer promotion materials for agency, Client and New Business initiatives.
- Maintain the creative direction and expectations for specific projects, ensuring they fit the client, brand, retailer, and the overall business objectives, and are cohesive across the entire campaign.
- Working knowledge of promotional media vendors, as well as the ability to work with a variety of product specifications.
- Play an active role in strategic brainstorming sessions with Creative and Account leaders offering creative solutions and presenting creative rationale aligned with the client’s/retailer’s objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising or equivalent experience required in the area of Advertising, Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in similar industry, with at least 1 year of experience in the arena of marketing promotions, and 2 years of consumer products, media and/or agency experience
- Excellent sense of design and layout; Ability to conceptualize and strategize on agency initiatives
- Ability to work within a team environment and have the ability to collaborate and express creative rationale
- Ability to effectively utilize computer tools (MAC), including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, Acrobat and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Entourage) Knowledge of production, file preparation, and formatting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills