Description: Our client is currently seeking a ARCHITECT/FS Java Angular Engineer - REMOTE
PERMANENT REMOTE OK
Title: Architect/fs Java Angular Engineer - Remote
Location: Remote Role
Permanent Role/ This is a full-time salary plus bonus position with a comprehensive benefits package.
ARCHITECT/ENGINEER - 60% HANDS ON/40% LEAD - Full Stack w ANGULAR IS WIDELY PREFERRED but React ok as well
*SEND A MIX OF BACK END/FRONT END (BACK END WITH SPRING & SPRING BOOT)
AWS AND/OR OPENSHIFT GREAT
• Develop application code, write unit tests and integration tests using Junit/Spock/Jasmine/Karma.
• Work closely with business stakeholders, UX Design teams and downstream systems.
• Build cloud-native applications using container technologies like Docker and deploy in OpenShift/AWS EKS
• Support the production release, monitoring and triaging issues on time
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar.
• 10+ years of work experience in frontend and backend frameworks.
• Good understand of creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in Angular or React.
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD task. Creating E2E test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative).
• Good understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
• Knowledge of Java EE technologies, Spring framework (i.e. Core, Security, MVC).
• Experience with build automation using Ant or Maven or Gradle.
• Experience with Open Source integration frameworks such as Spring integration, GraphQL, Kong, Apache Camel or Mule ESB.
• Preferred experience with Cloud and container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS, EKS
• Preferred experience with Spring WebFlux, RxJS or any such reactive framework
• Preferred experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab CI or ElectricFlow.
• Database experience - Oracle SQL/PLSQL, MongoDB, SQL Server, RDS, DynamoDB is a plus
• Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc. and preferably SAFe.
• Preferable to have Unix shell scripting knowledge.
• Working experience of iterative and incremental development process.
Good interpersonal and communication skills is key
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]