Participate in and manage the planning and execution of all Company advertising efforts as directed by the Director of Advertising and Public Relations
- Organizes all communication within the advertising department, maintains design timelines, proofs, approval and ensures that the multimedia graphic artists have all information that they need as well as all proof and production delivery and posting dates are met.
- Work with the Director of Advertising and Public Relations to develop the advertising budget for the year and ensure that the executed advertising stays to budget
- Work with the Director of Advertising and Public Relations to develop the strategy for placement of all advertising as well as the messaging to be used. Coordinates with our media buying and creative agency on this.
- Manages and executes all digital advertising and social media ~ paid and organic.
- Work with Director of Advertising and Public Relations to plan the ad placement for each month.
- Work with the Digital Imagery department to develop creative and maintain brand integrity in all creative.
- Keeps current on all available opportunities to include, but not limited to social media, print, OOH, radio, TV, streaming and other media.
- Executes and maintains contracts for media purchases. Submits creative for paid social media, digital advertising, print, OOH, traffics radio and TV spots with media buyer. Works with our media buying and creative agencies on this.
- Responsible for protecting the integrity of the use of the Company brand.
- Updates operational departments about current advertising campaigns.
- Assists with the development and execution of marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Ensures the accuracy of all marketing and promotional campaigns and materials. Including copy, phone numbers, gaming disclaimers and directions on ads. Ensure all campaign materials are discrimination free and comply with any relevant federal, state or local laws.
- Maintains and updates communication/messages on the company website as well as onsite at the casino ~ kiosks, digital boards, casino floor signage.
- Responsible for all Advertising and Promotion invoices and accruing all Vendor information for finance purposes.
- Attends and works events and functions as needed ~ potential nights and weekends.
- All additional duties as assigned.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Business related equivalent.
- Five years Marketing experience with at least two years at a manager level.
- Must be able to work all shifts, and weekends/holidays as required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and through written communications.