As the nation’s leader in helping small to mid-sized businesses efficiently connect with affluent homeowners, The N2 Company owns and produces high quality monthly publications, offering targeted digital offerings, and creative events. We are looking for an Advertising Agent for Stroll magazine. Our magazines contain hyper-local content for specific affluent communities and are highly respected and appreciated by the readers because most of the content comes from (and is written by) the residents themselves.
Who we are looking for:
An ideal person for this opportunity is a professional, outgoing person who has an entrepreneurial mindset.
Though most of the day-to-day for an Advertising Agent revolves around sales-related activity, it is far from a traditional sales role. Many of our Advertising Agents, known as an Area Director, do have prior sales experience, but our unique low-pressure sales approach combined with the other aspects of the role mean our most successful people operate more dynamically as business owners.
Though some sales and business experience is a plus, we provide extensive training and a support system to help all Area Directors be as successful as possible.
- Meet with local business owners for a low-pressure consultative meeting to determine if a partnership with our communities is a mutual fit.
- Develop meaningful relationships within the community through a proven model for engagement.
- Connect local businesses with their ideal customers within the Stroll community.
What ideal candidates find most attractive:
- Control Over Their Schedule – While our Area Directors have a strong work ethic and are motivated by a sense of purpose in their role, they can flex their hours to optimize their productivity and work-life balance.
- Uncapped Potential – Though not every Advertising Sales Executive is looking for the highest earning potential, most people take advantage of the commission structure that allows them to grow their income uncapped year after year.
- Meaningful Opportunity – Our ideal candidates have many options when changing jobs, yet those most attracted to this role find a sense of purpose in helping local business owners grow their businesses – especially in a time when there's so much noise revolving around advertising and digital marketing. Our Area Directors help simplify things for our partners and stand behind our publications and digital offerings with confidence and integrity.
The average commission for the top 10% of Area Director franchisees with one Stroll publication is $140,604*.
More about the N2 Company:
Founded in 2004, The N2 Company is a nationwide business with the goal of creating financial wealth for everyone involved. Nearly 20 years later, N2 is still co-founder-owned, serves 25,000 clients, has a presence in 47 states, and is worth more than $200 million. We're an eight-time Inc. 5000 winner and have earned recognition for our noteworthy company culture from Entrepreneur, Inc., Fortune, Glassdoor, and more. Creating opportunities for our team members to work with people they actually like, where they're inspired to grow financially, relationally, and spiritually, is why we exist. Our growth has spawned a portfolio of media brands – Stroll, Real Producers, BeLocal, Medical Professionals, and Hyport Digital. All N2 products help great businesses connect with their ideal clients through local marketing solutions.
The information presented in this advertisement is general information only and is not intended as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. Certain jurisdictions regulate the offer and sale of franchises. If the offer or sale is regulated by any of these jurisdictions, we will not offer or sell you a franchise unless and until we have complied with all applicable requirements. *In 2020-2021, 276 ADs managed one publication. Of the top-performing 10% of ADs in this group (28 franchisees), 8 performed at or above the average commission of $140,604. The highest commission earned by an AD in the top 10% of payments was $343,497. The lowest commission earned by an Area Director in the top 10% of payments was $108,902. Your financial results may differ from those stated above. Important assumptions and qualifiers relating to this information can be found in Item 19 of our October 14, 2021 franchise disclosure document.