MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Administrative Assistant will support the Talent and Recruitment team at a leading Consumer Foods Brand. You will support Executive Recruiters with daily administrative tasks including: posting requisitions, scheduling interviews/meetings, liaising with c-level staff, and assisting with confidential searches.
This role is located in Camden, NJ - applicants must be local to the area.
Consumer Food Products
Provide all administrative support to the executive recruiting team including:
- Workday User leveraging technology and tools for Executive recruiting for all Director level roles (confidential and non-confidential requisitions) for requisition life cycle as the SME for the executive recruiting team. Partner with recruiter to ensure all resumes are in the requisition, enter profiles accordingly, enter scheduling information, review itinerary prior to interview and enter offer information into the workday system
- Partner with services team on all interview scheduling issues, background/contingency clearance and follow through on offer documents needed
- Maintain the executive spreadsheet of detail for open and closed positions and maintain weekly report for leadership
- High level of candidate care including: follow through with the recruiters on all candidate needs and partner with the UR Recruiting Specialist to ensure a positive experience. Partner with this role to ensure that the itineraries are correct, and candidates receive the appropriate touch points throughout the process.
- Facilitate and trouble shoot on-site assessment logistics by partnering with the administrative team to ensure that they are escorting executive candidates to interviews, ensure arrivals/departures, transitions, meals, etc. are seamless
- Facilitate coordination of executive assessments (RHR), including telephone, video conference, and in-person meetings, and book all travel
- Create, verify and send executive interview packets, all travel logistics and welcome/orientation packets as needed
Sourcing responsibilities include:
- Creates comprehensive search assignments, ensuring a thorough understanding of the job responsibilities, business requirements and talent gaps.
- Develops and maintain a network of contacts to help source high potential talent
- Leverages resources to identify and recruit top talent
- Acts as the Recruiting partner to ensure best practices and effective methods are in place
- Manages the on-going development and utilization of a competitive talent bench to identify and fill positions faster with highly qualified, pre-identified talent
- Ensures recruitment practices are compliant with applicable state and federal laws
- Completed Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of Executive or Administrative support
- Some experience functioning as an HR professional with full cycle recruitment experience
- Prior administrative/sourcing/recruitment experience
- Level knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components, including search strategy, sourcing, engagement, qualification, assessment, and candidate relationship management
- A track record of developing strong client partnerships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deep internet research and networking skills that enables one to build a consistent and sustainable talent pipeline
- Demonstrated experience improving systems, processes, and procedures
- Previous experience in working in managing candidates via an applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or other related discipline strongly preferred
- Proficient using Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams
- Prior experience with executive search firm/agency in a recruiting coordinator role preferred
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- On-Going Contract
- Camden, NJ opportunity