Now Hiring for an Administrative Assistant!
PeopleShare is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support a Senior Account Executive and Major Accounts for a Renowned Insurance Firm!
Job Details for Administrative Assistant - Major Accounts:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- $19.00 per hour
- Full Time
Job Responsibilities & Description for Administrative Assistant - Major Accounts:
- Manage mail in Document Management System (Work Smart)
- Maintain Client files to company standards
- Handle phone, mail and other administrative support for AE Team
- Set up carrier/client meetings and manage calendars
- Process all policies, manage policy log and checklist policies, as directed
- Process certificates of insurance per contract and/or additional insured requirements
Job Requirements for Administrative Assistant - Major Accounts:
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- P&C License (or obtain post hire)
- Other insurance designations deemed appropriate
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.