Do you have prior administrative assistant experience? Are you looking for a stable company? Do you thrive from helping others?
Our client, a leading junk removal company in King of Prussia, PA is seeking an Administrative Assistant. This position offers a competitive pay rate and growth opportunities.
Job Details of the Administrative Assistant:
- Pay Rate: $22-24/hour (rate based on experience)
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- Full-Time: Temp to perm
Job Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Scheduling client meetings, answering phone calls, and providing general office support to operations and office manager
- Generating and revising documents through various software packages and completing mailings
- Creating reports, collecting data and analyzing it
- Maintains client and employee files
Job Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- Must have one year of professional administrative experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with MS office particularly Outlook and Excel.
- Must be comfortable with basic math and calculating
- Outstanding attention to detail with project management and organization skills
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections agent, call center, administrative assistant, paralegal, legal admin, legal secretary, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable specialist, file clerk, program manager, account manager, administrative assistant, client account representative, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.