Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
We are seeking an energetic individual to join our finance team. This position reports to the AVP, Finance and Operations and provides direct support to the SVP, Global Controller and her team.
- Scheduling meetings with both internal and external parties; and promptly addressing last-minute schedule changes due to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Developing an understanding of this team’s priorities, needs and roles within the organization to appropriately prioritize meeting requests
- Coordinating all meeting needs (logistics, reserving space, catering orders, etc.)
- Handling all domestic and international travel arrangements and associated logistics
- Preparing expense reports and tracking progression of same through the approval process
- Processing disbursement voucher payments (assigning proper coding of cost centers, G/L account numbers, etc.)
- Generating professional and quality documents using company templates and Microsoft Office suite applications
- Maintaining the strictest levels of confidentiality and interacting appropriately with all levels of the organization
- Following-up on items delegated to others by managers on this team
- May track, flag, and prioritize items for review or action by the Global Controller
- May respond to routine correspondence under own signature or draft response on behalf of team managers for review on more complex correspondence
- May scribe and prepare meeting minutes or notes as requested
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.