The Administrative Assistant supports the day-to-day departmental tasks using working knowledge of company policies and procedures. Reviews and routes incoming mail, prepares outgoing mail, calendar management, payment processing, application processing, etc. May be required to prepare correspondence, memorandums, reports, travel itineraries and coordinate related arrangements and expense reports. Works under moderate supervision. Problems are typically of a routine nature, but at times require interpretation or deviation from standard procedures. Communicates information that requires some explanation or interpretation.
• High School Diploma / GED required.
• Minimum 2 years experience in an administrative support function. Experience working in the leasing, real estate, property management and/or related industry preferred. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Solid verbal, written and presentation skills.
• This position is considered light work - exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. This position sits most of the time.
• Required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer screen; extensive reading etc.
• Requires frequent talking, hearing, seeing, repetitive motion and maintaining a static position for periods of time.