Looking for a forward-thinking, fun work environment where you can grow your career? Are you a polished Administrative Assistant who possesses exceptional attention to detail, integrity, and a positive attitude? If you are an experienced administrative professional who thrives in an exciting, dynamic environment, then look no further than US HealthConnect!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant. This person would be responsible to provide administrative support which involves a wide variety of duties that are critical to ensuring smooth and seamless business processes.
What a day in the life of an Administrative Assistant looks like:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks to support projects for the leadership team
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the executive offices and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff
- Works closely with the Office Manager and keeps well informed of upcoming commitments, responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Maintains professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercises discretion when interfacing with the business
- Monitors and maintains office and kitchen supplies
- Ensures office area is clean, tidy, and restocked
- Ensures office equipment is maintained
- Coordinates food and beverage for company meetings
- Occupies front desk and greets public and clients and direct them to the correct staff member
- Performs any other relevant duties as assigned
What we expect from qualified candidates:
- Ability to work full-time on location at our Fort Washington, PA office and work extended hours as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent a plus!
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Comfort and experience interfacing with business partners and clients is a must
- Be flexible and independent while working in a fast-paced environment
- Research, analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects, and competing priorities while adhering to deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable in team-oriented environment based on open, transparent, continual communication
- Must be open to feedback and professional development
- Must demonstrate utmost integrity, and respect for confidential information
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer a fun, positive, team-oriented culture that values our team members and recognizes their hard work!
Interested? Please submit your resume and salary requirements. Submissions without salary requirements will not be considered. No phone calls please.
Personnel Privacy Statement