Immediate hire for an Administrative Assistant for a highly reputable risk management and insurance firm!
Job Details for Administrative Assistant:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-5:00PM
- Pay Rate: $20 per hour
- Contract to Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Administrative Assistant:
- Interface with customers and staff on a daily basis; handle routine problems directed to the department in a sensitive, mature and confidential manner.
- Coordinate meetings and travel arrangements with staff, prepare and organize materials including scheduling calendar.
- Compile information, prepare reports, manage projects and maintain follow-up systems to ensure timely completion.
- Respond or initiate calls to internal or external customers to determine need for assistance or referral to the appropriate area for servicing.
- Prepare or compose correspondence on own initiative.
- Anticipate and prepare materials needed for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings and phone calls.
- Monitor and distribute correspondence and incoming mail and maintain filing systems and office supplies.
- Prepare and assist in policy and procedure formulation and take initiative to enhance personal knowledge of tasks and procedures.
- Prepare minutes for the departmental meetings.
- Knowledge of departmental policies, procedures and other areas of the organization.
Job Requirements for Administrative Assistant:
- Previous experience in an administrative support position.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. #ind3