PeopleShare has a terrific Opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to support the second-largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world!
The Administrative Assistant must be able to work in Office, but also have flexibility to work Hybrid.
Job Details for Administrative Assistant:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- $15 per hour
- 5 Month Contract - With the potential to Earn a Permanent position
Job Responsibilities & Description for Administrative Assistant:
- Partner with another Assistant to help support six executives who lead five teams
- Learn all new Return To Office processes/procedures for new and returning employees, as well as for scheduling recurring and large-event meetings.
- Be the point person for security or building related requests.
- Assist with scheduling, and facilitating, large events and team meetings.
- Own the administrative tasks related to on boarding new EBI team members.
- Help with day-to day calendaring for SVP and VP calendars.
Job Requirements for Administrative Assistant:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Heavy Outlook & Teams
- Flexible to work in-office or remote
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.