MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client, located in Philadelphia, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join its growing team.
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm.
- Perform a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Compile various contract, program and financial data using various database programs.
- Answer multi-line phone system in accordance with company policies, using appropriate company greeting in a friendly and professional manner.
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Other projects as assigned.
- High school diploma, college degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and integrity when dealing with Executives and important clients.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills.
- Direct Hire.
- Competitive salary.
- Health/dental/life insurance, 401(k) with employer contribution, paid time off and more.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.