Are you a recent college graduate seeking a position within Accounting or Financial Reporting to kick start your career in the financial industry? If so, apply today for an Entry-Level Staff Accountant opportunity with a financial services company in Malvern! You'll be introduced to an exciting and collaborative company culture, gain experience in the field and receive tons of overtime pay!
Details of Entry Level Staff Accountant Position:
- M-F 9am-5pm
- Mon-Sat 60 hours per week during tax season
Entry Level Staff Accountant job Description:
- Prepare annual, semi-annual, and quarterly financial statements
- Draft financial statement footnote disclosures as required
- Prepare financial highlight disclosures, including calculations of total returns, preparation of per share tables, expense ration analysis, etc.
- Maintain audit support schedules during the year
Qualifications for Entry Level Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree required (Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, accountant, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.