PeopleShare is HIRING
Our client in Broomall is seeking an Accountant for an IMMEDIATE hire!
Are you looking to join a company that is thriving? Look no further! This company has been in business for 40 plus years. They are an industry leader specializing in framing, light gauge metal, prefabrication, painting, drywall hanging and finishing, acoustical ceilings, doors, windows, commercial coatings, and much more.
Great location - Apply now!
Reply to this posting for immediate consideration.
Job Details for Accountant:
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
- Salary: $60K-$75K
- Healthcare benefits offered, 401K company match
- DIRECT HIRE
Job Responsibilities & Description for Accountant:
- Send payables through work flows to ensure Project Management or Executive Management approval of all payables
- Reviews and processes all subcontractor payables, including the subcontractor payment applications and T&M work
- Prepares monthly AIA billing packets for Project Managers to create Pencil Copies of invoices
- Perform customer AR collections
- Follow month end close schedule and ensure departmental deadlines are met
Job Requirements for Accountant:
- Project Accountant Experience 2+ years
- Sage Construction 100 Timberline experience a plus
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or Economics or an Associate degree with at least 5 plus year's experience
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. IND16