Join the team as a Staff Accountant with an innovative and growing company! Potential leadership opportunities, growth with the company, and a great work environment in a modern office setting!
Amazing benefits and employee bonus programs!
Job Details for Staff Accountant :
- Pay Rate: $60-70k
Job Responsibilities & Description for Staff Accountant:
- Reviewing general ledger accounts and preparing and adjusting journal entries
- Performing bank account and credit card reconciliations
- Reconciling inter company general ledger accounts
- Maintaining the GL
- Assisting with month and year end closings
- Assisting with AP (invoice coding and check runs as needed)
- Assisting with AR overseeing the aging report and collections activities
Job Requirements for Staff Accountant:
- 3 years experience
- Degree strongly preferred
- 100% on site
- Company uses Sage but going over to SAP either system is a nice to have but not must have
- Manufacturing is nice to have but not a must have
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, Staff Accountant, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.