Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle's payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle's SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle's suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you'll be part of:
With the mission "To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value," Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you'll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a results-oriented, self-starter individual to own and lead functional aspects of our account-based marketing (ABM) program. You'll focus on developing the strategy to consistently develop, implement and measure successful one-to-few and one-to-one ABM campaigns. You'll work closely with sales and marketing partners to define account selection best practices and fuel engagement in key accounts.
What you'll work on:
- Owning the strategy to develop and execute a broad range of data-driven, multi-channel ABM programs and campaigns intended to increase coverage, engagement, and pipeline in key accounts.
- Running end-to-end ABM campaign and program execution including account selection, content development, analysis and reporting on campaign efficiency and attribution.
- Working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders in our GTM team to keep ABM campaigns on track and on time.
- Aligning with sales leadership, sales directors, and business development to land our top accounts.
- Communicating upcoming ABM campaign plans, enablement materials, and training sessions to help our sales team successfully conduct ABM programs.
- Mapping and coordinating content to different buyer journeys based on verticals.
- Executing ads within 6Sense that align to specific buyer journeys.
- Working alongside Marketing Operations, Revenue Operations, and Data Science to use data and insights to aid in account selection, account scoring, and program efficiency.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 7+ years of experience in Demand Gen (ABM/Enterprise Marketing preferred).
- Experience marketing to Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Family Offices, Venture Capital, or Institutional Trading Partners (ITPs).
- Experience developing and executing strategic ABM programs that drive business impact.
- Deep understanding of ABM tactics, metrics, and measurements and how they relate to enterprise buying cycles, sales processes, and stakeholders.
- Experience developing effective ABM programs in partnership with sales and other cross-functional teams.
- Desire to own and craft ABM programs, and make a significant impact on the success of the business.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to drive alignment, set expectations, and drive success.
- Strong project management skills and ability to use data to guide decision-making and prioritization.
- A champion for encouraging a culture of trust through feedback, communication, and transparency.
- Experience/familiarity with 6Sense, Seismic, HubSpot, Slack, Apple MacOS, and GSuite preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.