Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities, you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Wells Fargo Technology Analyst Program is a strategically designed, non-rotational, twelve-month program that provides analysts with the necessary knowledge, skills, experiences, and exposure to build a career in Wells Fargo Technology. Analysts are full time, permanent team members and will continue to be team members after completing the program. Program components include a mentoring relationship, division and function specific training, team member engagement activities, professional development opportunities, opportunities to meet and network with executives, community service projects, and overall program projects. You will receive support from a dedicated program manager to help navigate through the program and the transition to corporate life. This program provides opportunities to be a part of a team that develops business solutions through innovation.
Program Duration : July 2022 – July 2023
Locations (subject to change based on business needs)
- Chandler, Arizona
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Dallas, Texas
- Des Moines, Iowa
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- New York City, New York
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- San Francisco, California
Placement and location are based on educational, technical background, and business need in one of the following division.
- Consumer Lending Technology
- Enterprise Functions Technology
- Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology
- Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology
- Digital Technology & Innovation
- Wealth & Investment Management Technology
- Chief Technology Office and Technology Remediation Program
- Technology Infrastructure
- Information and Cyber Security
Key types of roles an Analyst may be placed into:
- Engineering Analyst – Software Development, Infrastructure, Core Engineering, coding, programming, automation, scripting, hands on data.
- Information Security Analyst – Monitor computer networks for security issues. Install security measures to protect systems.
- Systems Operations Analyst – Technical support services, troubleshoot and restore data and systems, migrations from developments to production.
*** Those considered for the program will be a recent graduate or a Bachelor’s degree candidate with an expected graduation in December 2021 – June 2022 ***
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
- Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree with graduation date December 2021-June 2022 with a STEM-related major including computer science and engineering
- Ability to learn from and interact with a diverse set of team members in a very fast paced and dynamic environment
- Professional experience through internships, part-time or full-time work, and/or demonstrated leadership experience in academics or a community setting
- A desire to learn and grow your portfolio of various businesses and technologies
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.