Do you want to grow with an amazing company in Oak's PA? Apply now to be considered for this great Production Laborer position, today!
Job Details for Production Laborer:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am to 3:30pm
- Pay Rate: up to $17/hr
- Weekly pay and benefits available to you!!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Production Laborer:
- Chopping and inspecting wooden material
- Assembly hardware to product
- Operating machinery such as band saws and powered hand tools
- Prepare product to be shipped
- Completing necessary paperwork as needed
Job Requirements for Production Laborer:
- Hand and Powered tool experience required
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs repetitively
- Steel toed boots are required to be worn
- Production and/or Wood handling experience preferred
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare and its affiliate (Best Practices Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.