Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for forecasting contacts and AHT as well as proactively planning and scheduling all contact center resources across all sites & all LOBs at an intraday level, utilizing Verint workforce management system to ensure service level and/or ASA goals are achieved within each line of business at the interval and daily levels.
- Define short and long-term projections across multiple sites and multiple LOB’s for call types based on changing business needs, historical and future trends.
- Compilation of data relevant to the forecasting analysis and design process including call volume, average handle time, and shrinkage.
- Analysis and presentation of findings for recommended forecasting updates & changes to the WFM leadership and support teams.
- Responsible for creating short-term forecasts for use in developing schedules utilizing workforce management software.
- Maintain and analyze records of actual volumes compared to forecast and recommend changes to enhance productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for maintaining staffing and headcount reports, and developing & maintaining plans for short range planning efforts for specific LOBs across all sites.
- Make recommendations for utilizing staffing resources at a daily & intraday level with the goal of maximizing operational efficiencies & customer service delivery.
- Maintain detailed records of call/skill set statistics and call arrival patterns to maximize forecasting accuracy capability, ensuring cost effective labor utilization.
- Utilize workforce management applications and statistical analysis to produce and manage forecasting models which result in attainment of service standards at lowest possible cost.
- Conduct multi-layered “what if” scenarios to assess volume, staffing, performance and cost impact to changes in the business.
- Responsible for providing and communicating forecast to actual variance analysis to WFM management.
- Prepare and analyze agent work schedules in order to meet service level requirements in the most efficient manner possible within work rules, legal requirements and other constraints.
- Compilation of data relevant to the scheduling analysis and design process including call volume, average handle time, shrinkage and scheduling requirements.
- Analysis and presentation of findings for recommended schedule changes to the call center leadership and support teams.
- Facilitation of the shift bidding and schedule assignment process for both existing and new hire employees.
- Ensure that schedules are published and implemented within acceptable time frames.
- Analyze requests for schedule changes and respond appropriately.
- Facilitation of the planning and scheduling process for all off-line activities in the call center including meetings, training, coaching and vacations.
- Communication of the weekly plan and daily updates to the call center leadership and support teams.
- Maintain information on employee activity and status including schedule assignments, absences, meetings and other schedule exceptions including database administration of employee data.
- 4 years of experience in a call center working as a forecasting analyst for a multi-site operation strongly required.
- High School/GED or equivalent.
- Associate’s Degree preferred - Mathematics degree highly preferred.
- 2 years of analytical experience using Microsoft Excel as a tool for compiling and analyzing data to recommend solutions.
- 2 years of Verint or other workforce management tool experience in a call center capacity using automated forecasting tools preferred.