At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Work Process Clerk
1. Accountable for providing clerical support consisting of payroll, record keeping, data input to various mainframe and PC applications, Passport LER entry
2. Scheduling meetings, preparation and typing of correspondence
3. Maintaining computerized & non-computerized filing systems, and operating general office equipment,
4. Work request / work order processing including assembling job packages, scheduling support activities and job close-out functions.
5. Processing damage cases
6. Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing workloads and priorities with the ability to work effectively in a team environment and provide Field Teams with support.
7. Other responsibilities include providing support for the Emergency Response Organization in the event of storms or other emergencies and for the financial process by performing data entry and reporting.
1. High School Diploma with a minimum of 5 years of clerical experience.
2. Demonstrated typing ability.
3. Experience with PC applications including: Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
4. Ability to set up and maintain computerized and non-computerized tracking and filing systems.
5. Demonstrated organizational skills including the ability to perform multiple tasks and accept varied responsibilities.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
7. Excellent attendance record.
8. Valid driver’s license and use of a properly insured personal vehicle for business purposes.
9. Ability to meet On-Call Emergency Response requirements.
Qualifications - External
1. Demonstrated experience with Impromtu, PeopleSoft Financials and People Tools, Primavera Project Planner, Khalix, PowerPlay, Microsoft Access and PowerPoint, OMS, CICS, SAMS, MONTAGE and FOD/MREQ.
2. Demonstrated proficiency with Main Frame Applications including Peoplesoft Time and Labor, EERs, Passport and PaymentNet.
Provide clerical support for Construction & Maintenance Est, including entering and verifying payroll and productivity data, record keeping, inputting data into and running reports from various mainframe and PC systems, scheduling meetings, preparing correspondence, operating general office equipment, providing crew and emergency response support, assembling job packages and performing job close out and other clerical duties. Job listed at Warminster, but position may also be at alternate location, including: Christian Street, Berwyn, Baldwin, Plymouth
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.