Bryn Mawr Village is seeking an individual experienced in fitness and or exercise for seniors to join our team.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess and periodically reassess residents using standardized fitness tools and ensure that changes in resident wellness and fitness plan are implemented, if applicable.
- Provide education to residents and their families on a variety of wellness and fitness issues, as appropriate or as requested.
- Develop and maintain effective and compassionate relationships with residents.
- High School Graduate or GED
- 2 Years of experience in a fitness related field
- CPR Certified
- LPN Certification Required
- Instructor Certified (preferred)