" Forward Thinking for a Sustainable Future "
Keystone is a full-service professional engineering firm providing specialized designs for the Water and Wastewater Industry. We proudly keep the client central in our philosophy, operations and ideas.
Keystone provides a collaborative team environment where creative self-starters are encouraged to share their unique capabilities and talents and continue their professional development. This lively productive setting allows our team to approach projects in innovative ways and find personalized solutions for all our clients’ needs.
Benefits for Keystone employees include Medical, Dental, 401K, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off and Holidays.
Keystone Engineering Group, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas for any positions.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
· Apply intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices
· Function in a lead engineering role for projects including completion of process and hydraulic detailed design, specifications, permit application, and design engineering reports
· Maintain work scope for project engineering within time and budget parameters
· Develop and complete bench/pilot treatability studies
· Manage treatment plant construction
· Provide onsite engineering and treatment operations support
· Review shop drawing submittals and requests for information during equipment fabrication/construction
· Continue to develop and utilize working knowledge of water/wastewater design practices
· Establish and maintain client relationships, with a strong emphasis on communication for client requests and project updates