A premier wholesale electric supply distributor is seeking a Warehouse Laborer for their distribution center. This is a great opportunity for candidates seeking growth within a warehouse environment.
Job Details for the Warehouse Laborer:
- Schedule: Sunday-Thursday 10PM-6AM
- Pay Rate: $17.00/hour
- Full-time, contract to hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Warehouse Laborer:
- Loads, unloads trucks, moves material in a safe manner manually or by using forklift, pallet jack, handcart or other device.
- Performs maintenance and housekeeping duties.
- Perform physical and clerical warehouse duties such as the receiving, storing, picking, and shipping of materials.
Job Requirements for the Warehouse Laborer:
- One (1) year of experience in shipping, warehouse, or manufacturing is required
- HS Diploma or GED
- Drug Screen
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse associate, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, , warehouse laborer, material handler, wire cutter, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare and its affiliate (Best Practices Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.