Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCC) is a publicly traded company that continues to be a leader in the environmental services industry. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. HCC offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We are willing to provide complete training for this opportunity!
Purpose: The Branch Clerical is required to create, maintain, and organize branch activity records for the sales branch location.
- Responsible for engaging in and promoting safe work behaviors in a manner that is consistent with all HCC safety guidelines
- Sort and file all the daily control sheets from prior day’s work
- Updates branch sales board
- Check sample status on company intranet
- Create service packs with labels and manifest for Sale Service Team
- Draft list of customers that have not been serviced or potential call-ins
- Order office and sales supplies
- Maintain cleanliness of the office
- Contact manufactures to get contact names and fill out lead sheets
- Creates inbound and outbound spreadsheets for waste material.
- Inputs waste information from drivers into the Crystal Clean computer program
- Maintain accurate files of inbound/outbound paperwork
- Assists Branch Manager with maintaining accurate records of Branch activity
- Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including, but not limited to: environmental and regulatory, human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Position Qualification Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Core Competencies and Specific Skills:
- Strong communication skills, attention to details, and strong initiative to complete tasks
- Ability to interact with sales branch employees and other corporate departments
- Ability to operate equipment such as mobile phone, scanners, computers, etc.
- Proficient use of Microsoft programs. Excel, outlook, and word.
Education, Certificates, Licenses, or Designations:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
Must be willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local laws and regulations.
All applicants must pass the pre-employment physical including drug & alcohol screening
HCC expressly values diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourages the applications of individuals from diverse backgrounds, so that HCC reflects the communities and customers that we serve.
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.