The VP of Healthcare Industry Solutions is accountable for the GTM strategy, design, deployment, and effectiveness of driving breadth and depth of Company’s Healthcare offerings to customers. This role will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
The ideal candidate is a strategic business leader with strong Healthcare industry experience, technical acumen and proven industry expertise in building effective relationships to drive and support the end-to-end Healthcare business by driving revenue growth, content and validated designs. The role requires a track record of balancing strategic thinking, driving transformational change, and executional rigor delivering on current business priorities. The role also requires experience building successful internal and external relationships with customers, sales, product groups, industry groups, standards organizations and marketing teams for successful collaboration in highly matrixed environments.
- Define and execute Company’s Healthcare strategy in conjunction with functional business leaders, sales leaders and business units, successfully executing current capabilities while building transformational strategy.
- Translation and delivery of significant industry market events into Company opportunities and increased market share for our products and services.
- Accountable for driving market penetration of Healthcare consumption and adoption through Sales and Marketing and customer experience teams (services, success and/or support).
- Target the specific needs of Company’s Healthcare customers (which customer segments).
- Responsible for validating industry specific needs and designs with Company product teams.
- Reposition current product portfolio and marketing/messaging while driving the building of new solutions (products, programs, partnerships) that drive high-impact outcomes.
- Be the expert on Healthcare customer stories and content to help Sales and drive revenue.
- Build specialized leadership capacity & drive execution across the regions through an interlocked WW/GEO Operating model.
- Drive comprehensive, integrated solutions for the Hospital (Provider), insurance(Payor), with key global Healthcare device, application and consulting organizations.
- Collaborate with Sales to ensure investments and incentives align and support the overall solution strategy.
- Accountable for defining requirement