VP, Equipment Finance Sales Officer III
**About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®**
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
**Auto req ID:**
• Identifies, structures, and closes leases and other equipment finance transactions with TD Bank Customers and prospects
• Develops new leasing business independently, meeting with larger and more complex prospects in a designated region to a larger sales goal with an increasing emphasis on developing business from outside contacts
• Makes prospect calls independently to sell leasing services and cross sell other Company products and services
• Gathers prospect financial and general business information independently for larger and more complex accounts. Explains wide array of leasing alternatives and guides prospects to best choices based on leasing experience, understanding and individual prospect situations. Answers questions and follows up on information requests; compiles necessary information to begin financial analysis
• Provides support and assistance to credit decision process and communicates credit decisions to Customers. Negotiates specific lease terms and conditions for more complex leases within parameters defined by credit decisions. Finalizes lease agreements with prospects and closes sales
• Prepares more in-depth management reports summarizing leasing activity
• Uses Lease Pricing Software to structure Tax Leases and utilizes a Call Reporting System to track lease sales activities
• Employs the various lease products (i.e. FMV Leases, Capital Leases, TRAC Leases Off Balance Sheet Leases, Municipal Leases, etc.) to meet the leasing needs of the client
• Markets the Leasing products internally to Bank lenders and other TD Bank product partners
• Monitors status of current lease portfolio to ensure conformity with terms; ensures necessary documentation is completed and forwarded for processing; coordinates with operations and processing areas to ensure lease payments are collected and recorded
+ Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Mon - Fri
The Equipment Finance Sales Officer III is responsible for creating and executing a marketing plan to achieve a specific target volume objective within one of TD Bank's Markets. This job develops new equipment finance business via internal referral sources as well as external business contacts in accordance with TDEF procedures and regulatory guidelines. The Equipment Finance Sales Officer III achieves a determined percentage of sales volume from direct prospecting, calling on prospects of TD Bank, maintaining an internal referral network, as well as working from a prospect list of specific SIC codes. This job also gathers prospect financial and general business information, provides support and assistance to credit decision process and communicates with prospects to close sales.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
New Jersey, New York
Mount Laurel, New York
• 4 year Degree or equivalent experience
• 7-10+ years of related EF experience
• In-depth understanding of leasing business development techniques
• Proven business development track record of outperforming goals
• Ability to conceptualize and implement effective new business strategies
• Extensive network of outside referral sources for new business
• Very strong credit and financial analysis skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Incumbent should be able to operate from various locations within a specific TD Bank market
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Previous experience with lease pricing software
• Strong knowledge of factors affecting Tax Leases
1 Vanderbilt Avenue Corporate, Mount Laurel - 12000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
**Job Category - Primary:**
Sales & Business Development
Sales & Business Development
Corporate & Specialty Banking
For additional information regarding the compensation of this position, please click here
For an overview of TD's Benefits program, please visit TD's Total Rewards site (https://hrportal.ehr.com/tdtotalrewards)
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.