Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Delivering Experiences with Impact
With the most extensive digital support services available, we deliver tomorrow's experiences today.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the world's most admired companies.
Our experts draw on strategy and research to link data to design, systems to stories, and insights to outcomes. Cognizant Digital Experience ultimately connects people with extraordinary experiences.
We help our clients win by imagining and enabling exceptional experiences.
Cognizant Digital Experience's Malvern, PA Creative Studio seeks an eager and passionate Visual Designer with digital marketing, digital product design, and campaign progression experience to join our Malvern Creative Studio. We are looking for a Designer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes users "tick."
The ideal candidate will have experience in pharmaceutical marketing or other highly regulated industry. As the Designer, you are team player that applies creativity to varied design requirements. You possess top-notch communications, collaboration, problem-solving, and project management skills while inspiring original and creative thinking in the process.
The designer is responsible for incorporating visual style and images in marketing, products, digital products. (Including but not limited to UI kits, Design systems, websites, banner ads, emails/CRM programs, interactive experiences, marketing campaigns, social media campaigns, infographics, information design, booklets, brochures, iconography, user research, promotional materials, print, video/motion design, branding and logo development and photography.)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Exceptional ability to collaborate on visual design projects and integrate feedback.
- Create layouts and designs for websites, banner ads, social media, digital products, and print publications.
- Responsible for maintaining version and quality control of owned assets through the lifecycle of the project.
- Participates in creative brainstorms to gain a better understanding of clients' objectives and better inform advertising campaigns.
- Partner with Senior Designer and Art Director to execute an artistic approach and style.
- Adds to and helps maintain the design style guide associated with the assigned brand(s).
- Understands and prepares digital assets for development handoff.
- Work with project management, Senior Designer and Art Director to ensure that all deliverables are on point and on time.
- Proactively communicates and consults with team members (UX, Copy, Video, Development, Project Management) regarding creative work and deadlines.
- Responsible for on-strategy and on-time execution of multiple projects.
- Regularly partners with other departments like User Experience, Content, and Technology, to identify innovative interactive solutions.
- Expertise in current industry tools with the ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Collaborating with UX and Development in aligning visual designs with website functionalities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Must be proficient with a wide range of design styles, techniques, methodologies, and best practices used across marketing and product design.
- Must be proficient with a wide range of applications and tools, including but not limited to Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, and Mac OS.
- Exhibits excellent command of communication (written and oral), active listening, time management, file organization, and design process skills
- Exhibits decisive problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously.
- Firm understanding the technology stacks and trends that impact design decisions
- Ability to adhere to specific media and technical channel requirements
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Understands the principles of video production and approach to design for video is a plus.
- UX knowledge a strong plus
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BFA/BS/BA graphic or communication design, experience design marketing, or related experience.
- Two plus years of experience working in an art-related position such as interactive design, graphic design, visual communication, photography, or fine arts.
- Demonstrated portfolio showing creative, design and software skills
- Advertising Agency: one year (Preferred)
- Pharmaceutical or Healthcare marketing (Preferred)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 25 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your request and contact information.