The Vice President of Marketing develops and executes strategic casino marketing plans and programs and manages operations related to players club, promotions and special events.
We believe that team member engagement is the basis for a great culture and superior guest service. During every interaction, we display three behaviors:
- Smile, display energy and open body language
- Proactively greet team members and guests, initiating interaction to provide service
- Always use a positive parting remark to end the conversation
Essential Job Functions
- Oversees the strategic development, direction and implementation of all marketing activities, including database marketing, direct mail, sales, advertising and promotions/events.
- Develops strategic marketing plans with input from other executives.
- Effectively responds to changes in market conditions.
- Develops and manages marketing budget.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotional activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail campaigns.
- Manages player development activities and related operations ensuring overall guest satisfaction. Serves as liaison with outside agencies on ongoing promotional campaigns.
- Ability to extend complementary services in accordance with the approved comp matrix.
- Oversees development, maintenance and effective use of customer database.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent brand image throughout promotional materials and events.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory controls both internal and external including but not limited to state and federal labor laws and the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board regulations and guidelines.
- Hires, trains and manages staff in accordance with organizational and departmental standards, policies and programs.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Eight or more year’s progressive casino marketing related experience required.
- Knowledge of customer relations management software and processes preferred.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to motivate staff through a teamwork approach.
- Proven leadership skills that include delegating as needed.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in casino management with at least 1 year in a Director capacity.
- Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary licensing.
Physical and Mental Demands
- Regularly required to see, talk and hear; use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to work in a noisy and smoky environment.
- Able to work with others while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor.