The Vendor Management Business Analyst is responsible for assisting in managing Freedom’s BPO relationships with a focus on vendor expense analysis and strategy.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews and validates monthly vendor invoices for accuracy and contractual adherence
- Produces reporting and analyses of vendor spend
- Partners with Finance department to analyze vendor spend in conjunction with corporate strategies
- Assist with the preparation of Senior Management presentations/meetings (Monthly Business Reviews, Board of Directors meetings, Committee reviews, etc.)
- Help measure ROI of company initiatives through the use of BPO providers
- Work to streamline and constantly improve financial assessments of vendor partnerships
Other Related Duties:
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- 2+ years previous experience in vendor management and/or finance/accounting roles
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, accounting, or supply chain/vendor related field
- Proven written and oral communication and ability to interface with senior management and external partners
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment, where priorities change quickly and demands are high
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative information and translate into strategic deliverables
- Advanced Excel skills (financial analyses/modeling)
- Proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in Vendor Management, Finance, and/or experience working for a mortgage lender/servicer coordinating with 3rd parties is preferred.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans