Ref ID: 03720-0011555238
Classification: User Experience (UX) Designer
Compensation: $80000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
CALLING ANIMAL LOVERS!
Do you consider yourself a creative thinker who can work independently as well as team with colleagues? Do you love animals? Do you have a pixel-perfect design portfolio? If you answered yes, then this could be your dream job opportunity!
TCG is partnering with a company that is looking to hire a talented UX/UI Designer to join their marketing team on a 100% REMOTE basis. Responsible for ideation and design execution across customer-facing channels including: website, partner landing pages, campaign landing pages, and mobile. Collaborate with subject matter experts and marketing team to make strategic design updates. Must have experience leading design projects, brainstorming, and making design decisions based on customer research and best practices.
**This is a 100% remote based opportunity**
- Joining forces with business users and application developers to translate requirements into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Running usability testing on prototypes or finished products to assess the quality of a user experience
- Areas of focus may be content, controls, visual design, packaging, customer/technical support, branding, and other aspects of user experience
- Draw on results from user research and workflow analysis to develop captivating experiences for users of a product
- Teaming with other members of the digital marketing team on the creation of new initiatives
- Crafting tools such as personas, usage scenarios, site maps, taxonomies, and wireframes
- Taking ownership of website (CMS)