We have an exciting remote opportunity for an UX/UI Designer III on a long term contract! The UX/UI Designer will have a hands-on role in the design of business customer-facing products and services. Help shape product benefits around user needs to create engaging and intuitive user interfaces with sales driven results. As part of day-to-day, you will collaborate with team Creative Directors as well as sales, marketing, brand and engineering leads.
UX/UI Designer Key Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for the user interface and user experience: identify problems, propose solutions, recommend implementations, and execute UX/UI solutions to improve the user experience.
- Create pixel-perfect, world-class user interfaces and original, eye-catching visual design.
- Deliver high quality work on tight schedules in a dynamic, agile product environment.
- Produce interactive prototypes for internal experimentation and usability testing, and test UX/ UI in a rigorous, data-driven way.
- Demonstrate a command of usability and accessibility standards in partnership with visual and interface design disciplines and principles.
- Have a broad experience and a deep understanding of users to recommend UI features that solve customer needs.
- Write intuitive style guides and design specifications with a focus towards engineering implementation.
- Support, communicate, course-correct, and revise through the development phase.
- Maintain a critical eye and an obsessive attention to detail.
UX/UI Designer Education and Experience:
- A portfolio that showcases several recent e-commerce designs is required for consideration. Mobile site/mobile phone and/or tablet apps designs a plus
- Minimum 8+ years of UX/UI and visual design experience within a digital agency or product team.
- Experience leading development of comprehensive and versatile digital design systems.
- Deep knowledge of cross-platform web/mobile usability standards and UX/UI specifications.
- Understanding of design and technical capabilities/limitations of leading email and browser technology.
- Skilled in taking a project from exploratory and conceptual version, through to final production assets.
- Proven ability to multi-task and execute against multiple projects running in parallel paths.
- Ability to collaborate with copywriters and business stakeholders for successful marketing related launches.
Job ID: 322592SM
PandoLogic. Keywords: Web Designer, Location: Philadelphia, PA - 19103