Utility Associate - $13.00/hour - Weekend Shift (noon-8pm)
Join the back of house/kitchen team of a local kitchen as a Dishwasher! This company values its people, has steady business (fast pace – your shift will fly by!) and the employees like to have fun while working. This Dishwasher job won't be available long - apply today!
This Utility Associate will have core responsibilities in:
- Washing dishes
- Working as a team to ensure all spaces are kept clean and customer ready
- Inspecting the food prep and serving areas to ensure sanitary food-handling practices
- Ensuring stock is full and all needed ingredients are available
Job Duties include:
- Completing interior and exterior detailed cleaning assignments as needed
- Clearing and cleaning tables
- Keeping the stations supplied with clean dishware, utensils, pots and pans.
What we look for in a Kitchen Associate:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a face paced, kitchen environment
- Previous food service experience
- Desire to serve great food with excellent customer service!
Express Employment Professionals Benefits:
- Join a network of GREAT Associates
- Access to multiple job opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Referral Bonus Incentives
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical benefits
Other ways to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Katy Geary is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply online with Express today! You can also [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] your resume – be sure to include the job title in the subject line.
Jobs in Chester County, Jobs in Exton, Jobs in Malvern, Jobs in Downingtown, Jobs in Paoli, Jobs in Wayne, Jobs in West Chester, Jobs in Spring City, Jobs in Phoenixville, Jobs in Chester Springs, Temp Jobs, Staffing Agency Jobs