Do you aspire to enhance the lives of others while enjoying a positive work environment?
Wesley Enhanced Living (WEL) is dedicated to making a compelling difference in the lives of our residents through providing excellence and innovation in aging services. If you are looking for an inspiring and rewarding workplace, Wesley Enhanced Living is a great place to be!
Wesley Enhanced Living is a retirement community providing Independent Living, Personal Care, and Skilled Nursing services to senior adults. We are seeking individuals whose values align with Wesley Enhanced Living’s values of Grace, Honor, and Integrity. Ideal candidates will be:
- Kind and Compassionate
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Committed to Moral and Ethical Principles
- Driven to Provide Enhanced Living to Our Residents
Wesley Enhanced Living is working to set a new paradigm in aging services by always doing the right thing and we need YOU to help us discover new ways to achieve this goal.
Discover the Art of Living and Working WEL
The Utility is responsible for general kitchen sanitation and washing of pots and dishes and food and supply storage in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, with our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the supervisory and management team, to assure that quality service is provided at all times.
Utility essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set up dish machine.
- Fill pot sinks.
- Wash dishes, glasses, and silver.
- Wash pots and pans.
- Maintain areas in a clean-as-you-go condition.
- Check trash cans continuously.
- Remove and bus cafeteria dish racks.
- Keep dish and pot areas orderly and clean.
- Return clean dishes and pots to proper storage areas.
- Deliver and pick up room service trays.
- Sort silverware frequently.
- Sweep and mop all floors in the kitchen, coffee shop and service center.
- Break down dish machine and clean.
- Clean and organize pot sinks.
- Checks all deliveries for accuracy and quality
Rotates stock and keeps storage areas clean and organized
Related Experience: N/A
Education or Degree Requirements: N/A
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations: Willingness to become SerSafe Certified
Equal Opportunity Employer