A well established and growing food company is looking for an Engineering Project Manager – Utilities – Facilities at their location in southern NJ. Excellent salary + Annual Bonus + Benefits + Sign on Bonus for relocation.
Job Posting # 2435R
Job Title : Utilities Facilities Project Manager
Location: Swedesboro, NJ Overnight Travel: 25% - 50%
Relocation: YES – Sign-on bonus will be offered of $5K - $10K for relocation assistance if needed
Compensation: Salary range $100K - $125K + Bonus (Target 15%)
Full Benefits including Medical, Dental, 12 days - personal time off, 401k etc.
Our client is a premier producer of convenience fresh foods, including fresh-cut produce. It is a global company with around 10K people worldwide and 4 plants (SQF Certified) in the USA.
Group Info: Be part of the Corporate Engineering group of 15 technical people. This role will report to the Sr. Director of Engineering.
● This position will be responsible for identifying and implementing the best construction standards and technologies in utilities (electrical distribution, refrigeration systems, compressed air systems, and heating systems).
● The individual in this position will have a good working knowledge of both mechanical and electrical systems and technologies as well as grounding in the scientific fundamentals and basic principles of systems.
● A solid foundation in the fundamentals of project management will be needed as well.
● This position will require the individual to implement projects relating to construction and utilities across multiple plants .
● The position will coordinate the results in terms of energy consumption for all plants and will collaborate with international working teams.
● Assessing, identifying, and developing utilities technology and structures
● Develop cost estimates, schedules, execution and startup budgets, and plans for activities
● Oversight of OEM’s, contractors, and BFA personnel working on a project
● Develop an energy ratio analysis
● Fundamental project management skills to develop robust timelines and cost estimates for initiatives
● Communicate effectively with stakeholders and collaborate cross-functionally
● Effectively Interface with Operations, R&D, Engineering, Finance, Procurement, Marketing and Sales teams to facilitate ideas and influence across multiple functions and layers of organization
● Participate and manage projects as assigned