Ref ID: 03720-0011697246
Classification: User Experience (UX) Designer
Compensation: $125000.00 to $130000.00 yearly
PHILADELPHIA CANDIDATES: MUST HAVE PHARMA EXPERIENCE. ALL OTHERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Do you think you're a creative thinker who enjoys working independently as well as collaborating with colleagues? User Experience (UX) Designers should apply for this opportunity with a client of The Creative Group, a growing company in the Advertising industry. This is the job for you if you want to design the overall functionality of exciting products and iterate on that design to ensure a stellar user experience. As the User Experience (UX) Designer, you will also be tasked with originating and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating their results into various sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Philadelphia, PA area. Interested? Apply today!
- Areas of focus may be content, controls, visual design, packaging, customer/technical support, branding, and other aspects of user experience
- Managing usability testing on prototypes or finished products to assess the quality of a user experience
- Joining forces with other members of the digital marketing team on the creation of new initiatives
- Teaming with business users and application developers to translate requirements into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Building tools such as personas, usage scenarios, site maps, taxonomies, and wireframes
- Lending a helping hand to other team members as needed (QA, data entry, production updates, resizing of graphics, etc.)
- Use results from user research and workflow analysis to craft strong experiences for users of a product