Senior UX Designer-Philadelphia 1375808/25842
Remote during COVID
W2 only; NO C2C
Elsevier continues to build an innovative team in Philadelphia to develop next generation clinical decision support within our Clinical Path product portfolio. Clinical Path presents evidence-based oncology pathways embedded in the clinical workflow, and the associated analytics, to help healthcare teams make consistent, well-informed decisions for high quality care. Our UX team works boldly and collaboratively on researching and designing a user-centric suite of tools used within clinical and management settings. We are now hiring a Senior UX Designer to work on the analytics and reporting platform supporting Clinical Path. You will join a team of 8 UX designers, with strong support from upper management to learn and grow in your career.
A Senior UX Designer leads the design strategy for a business or product line. An expert user of several design tools. Must have a current portfolio that demonstrates your UX Design expertise.
• Builds a rich understanding of customer needs and use cases.
• Delivers UX design work in support of product delivery and growth
• Rallies the cross functional team around customer needs.
• Advocates for customers with the agile team and helps inspire the team to want to know more.
• Creates processes that are good at discovering customer needs and product design options.
• Aligns team and coaches the team to ensure customer needs are met.
• Proficiency with data visualization
• Mastery of design thinking and user-centered design processes.
• Strong interaction and visual design skills and attention to detail.
• Works with UX Researcher to understand the user needs, making proactive use of insights to drive design.
• Contributes to developing strategy for the customer-facing product/application.
Creative Problem Solving
• Involves customers in product innovation that delivers value to users and growth.
• Can challenge the status-quo with confidence.
• Demonstrates energy and vision to see through innovative ideas.
• Takes on board others' ideas and provides recognition for them.
• Is fluent in design software (e.g., Axure, Sketch, Invision)
• Mentors junior designers in technical skills.
• Builds good working relationships with tech teams.
• Produces designs across all platforms.