Metro One Loss Prevention Services Group is a rapidly growing company currently hiring an Unarmed Security Officer. We have a state-of-the-art infrastructure and we're looking for a strong Security Officer to work in a retail environment. We are a national security service provider licensed in 47 states.
While working for Metro One, you will be given the opportunity to exercise your mind for business in an environment that values advancement.
Unarmed Security Officer Benefits:
• Health, Dental, Vision offered.
• Opportunity for advancement and growth.
• Company paid uniforms.
• Extensive training program
Unarmed Security Officer Qualifications/Requirements:
• Must have a Security License.
• Must have a flexible schedule
• Must have up to date identification in order to complete an I-9 form.
• Must be able to work a standing post for 8 hour shifts or longer.
• Ability to interact with the public in a direct and professional manner, strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be willing to participate in the company's pre-employment screening process and continuously meet the any applicable State, County and Municipal requirements for Security Officers
Unarmed Security Officer Responsibilities:
• Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a professional manner.
• Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or vehicle.
If you meet the above requirements for our Security Officer position, please apply today.
Metro One LPSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to embrace diversity.